From your coworkers at the W.I. Dykes Library
In each newsletter, find Top 5 suggestion lists curated from employees in different departments across the University.
This issue, find work/life book suggestions from the team at the W.I. Dykes Library.
- The Gifts of Imperfection : Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown and Mary Heineman. Available HERE!
- Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen. Library, 5th floor, One Main Building. Call Number: BF637.T5 A45 2001
- Joy at Work: Organizing Your Professional Life by Marie Kondo. Not owned by the Library, try Interlibrary Loan. ISBN 0316423327
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Katie Byron and Stephen Mitchell. Not owned by the Library, try Interlibrary Loan. ISBN: 1400045371
- The Work-Life Balance Myth : Rethinking Your Optimal Balance for Success byDavid McNeff. Available HERE!